Monday, February 3, 2014

Pretty normal week

November 11, 2013



This week was just alot of contacts. We have some good families that we are teaching but we have alot of empty time during the day so we went looking for more people. it was hard but we ended up finding good people to teach. I really like my area and my comp. Its hard working in a branch but i really like the members. my comp is the man too. he hit a rough patch when his mom died (understandable) but he got back really well. it was really like a normal week though. nothing really exciting happened, we kind of just worked but nothing really happened like interesting. 

hows everybody doing? I hope everything is well back home, I miss everybody a bunch. Its getting more real that its coming to an end. its kind of a bittersweet thing but im excited. I love you all ill talk to you guys next week! byeeeeeee 

No comments:

Post a Comment