Monday, May 20, 2013

Several Weeks of Posts



I'm not sure how I got behind on posting his emails...but here are about 3 weeks of posts!  We were able to talk to him for Mother's day...it was AMAZING!  He looks so good and sounds so good.  I love technology and the fact that I get to Skype him and see his face!



Looks like everybody had a good time with Rora. She looked scared in like all the pictures. Well this week we had to resolve just a bunch of problems. I've become a problem resolver here. The problem was the last elders that were here got the ward used to the elders doing almost everything and not doing anything for themselves, so we spend alot of time resolving ward problems. It gets stressful. And we are trying to resolve a giant cellphone problem in the zone. Nobody has a cellphone. And we are the only ones authorized to buy the cellphones and the store is an hour away by bus so its just alot of small things on top of other small things. but we are baptizing this amazing little girl on saturday. Her family was inactive and she called the missionaries over (shes 9 years old) and demanded to be baptized and pretty much reactivated her family by herself and now shes getting baptized. Other than that its just alot of knocking doors and talking to people in the streets which isnt as fun but somebodys gotta do it.
well I love you all hope everyones doing well. until next week byeeeeeeee





it was good talking to everybody. Im glad I got to talk to everybody this time around. I even talked to samanfa. Waldemar loved it. Hes all excited to send you guys a package, He already called around getting the stuff together. He loves talking to everybodies families. He tried to say more cool things to the other elders family but it wasnt nearly as cool. I want that video if you can send it to me. Hes the man. It was the last time I get to talk to you guys on the mission before I get home. Now its the long time of nothing happening. Theres no more general conference or anything until october. I miss you guy. Looks like everybody is doing good. Colin and Nathan are huge and Lola is still ugly, some things never change I guess. It was a long week. We had to go tracking down cell phone chips and it didnt work out so we lost a day of work, and then with the whole mothers day thing it pretty much ruined working. That and my comp is like dead. He doesnt really want to work anymore. I dont really know what to do with him but what do you do. Things are pretty good here. I like the ward and stuff. the people are super nice and love the missionaries so its a good time here. Well I dont really have anything else for you guys but I love you all! Hopefully Ill have some cool story to tell you guys next week byeeeeeeeeeeeeee




So my new comp is Elder Duó. Hes another Brazilian from São Paulo. Hes cool. Hes not like my last comp at all but we are getting along. He used to be a district leader so hes really like excited all the time. We spent all week really getting to know the area and our investigators. Its hard really working with somebody that doesnt know the area. But its fun. Im still here in São Luís. I love this city. Ive almost been here for a year and im gonna be here probably until the end of summer. I want to end my mission somewhere in São Luís, I have no desire to leave. Its a hard city to baptize but I like it alot. Theres alot of less actives and I know pretty much everybody here so Its more fun that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment